Returns & Exchanges
1. No refunds. Due to the nature of this product there are, no returns, no replacements, no refunds. Only color or style exchanges no exceptions. Exchanges of color or style or store credits for human hair only. All others are not returnable. Credits are good for 1 year from the date we receive the merchandise. Please keep your receipts and return the merchandise in its original condition. The hair must be in the original packaged state with the band intact. Please return the item(s) within 15 days from the date of the invoice. * All sales are final - No refunds, only exchanges or store credit’s. The merchandise must be sent back in the original condition with invoice within 15 days of purchase. NO Exceptions!
2. If you wish to send back the merchandise for an exchange by mail, please take the package to a local post office or UPS office and return the package to the address shown. Get a tracking number and Insurance for our records. Customers are responsible for shipping charges. Email email@example.com and our representative will guide you in making the exchange. Please send a copy of the receipt when returning. If you don't' have your receipt, please write your name, phone number, and address on a slip along with your account number.
Please send to:
Sexy Extensions for you
8201 Deerfield Drive
Huntington Beach, Ca. 92646
3. To receive your new item, we must receive your merchandise first before we can send out the exchange, you will be charged for the new shipping. If you need your items sooner you may re-order and pay for them and when we get your return we will credit your account minus shipping.
4. Please examine the merchandise when you receive your package. For any reason you are not happy with the color of the hair you can request a store credit minus handling charges of 10%, and any postage.
5. Due to the nature of the product we are not responsible for your hair extensions so you need to properly maintain them please read the "Hair Needs" sheet that comes with the hair. All hair extensions are to be installed, maintained and removed by a licensed stylist who has professional knowledge in this field. We sell to professionals all over the world and can recommend one to you.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.